HIN PAINT JAM 4
FEBRUARY 10 - MARCH 18, 2018
Our exhibition space has turned into an open studio where you could just walk in, rent an easel and start spilling those creative juices on the canvas. There are also some guided sessions led by artists if you feel like you need some help to get started or if you feel like learning something new. Come over with your friends (or on your own) and have fun at our studio!
*participants below 12 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
How to Paint Jam:_
1. Pick a day. Come anytime during the gallery hours to jam or select which guided session(s) you'd like to participate in.
2. Show up. Wear comfortable attires that you don't mind getting paints on. Walk right up to our counter to register yourself and get more info.
3. Pay fees. There is a fee of RM49 per person per day. Bring a friend and it'll be RM89 for both of you ;) And for the guided sessions, it's RM79 per person per 3-hour session. If you'd like to continue to work the next day, just show your receipt and it'll be RM29 per person per consequent day. Cash only.
4. Grab materials. Paints, canvas, stationeries, brushes, aprons and stuff are provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer to use your own stuff.
5. Pick your spot. You could choose to work either on the easels or at the working table. Whichever suits you best.
6. Refreshments. Bring your own bottle to refill water anytime during the day. We'll have some tit bits and some other refreshing drinks too!
7. Happy with your work? You can bring it home with you or you could proudly hang your masterpiece on our walls. We might get some curators and collectors scouting for something new ;)
8. Clean up. Make sure to clean up your station and the materials you used before returning it.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm